Friday, August 7, 2009

All Things Rosy

YAY for a while I have been staring at a gorgeous dress that I was itching to remake to fit me somehow with my intercontinental move Enlgand to Australia I never got round to it! Wonder Why? :)

Anyway the dress in question was sweet but it didn't fit me properly it was to baggy, I didn't really like the cut and it was a funny shape. But it was a gem because of the fabric.....
Its gorgeous...Oui?

So I completely unstitched the original dress and remade it in a different style - princess line bodice, gathered skirt etc
Later I will post a pic of me IN the dress because you cant see how it falls just on a hanger.
I have a bit of a thing about roses at the minute the bag above is my favourite it cost £25 or around AUS$5o from Cath Kidston. To the right is my bedspread also from Cath Kidston

xoxo
C&C

No comments:

Post a Comment